Sunday, April 17, 2011

Top 5 Celebs For Allure - Kara DioGuardi, Regina Hall, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Jessica Capshaw, Colbie Caillat

  1. Kara DioGuardi
  2. Regina Hall
  3. Emmanuelle Chriqui
  4. Jessica Capshaw
  5. Colbie Caillat
5 sexy celebrities for Allure magazine. The clothes came off; the smiles came on, and lo! The issue is ready to roll!

Who are the Hotties that dared to bare so? Some excerpts from the magazine...

1. Kara DioGuardi
'This shoot was less about beauty than about taking a risk and showing people a side of me they never have seen,' says the American Idol judge.


2. Regina Hall
The 'Death at a Funeral' actress's exercise routine is hard-core. 'I've been doing Ashtanga five days a week since the beginning of January.... nothing is going to look any better or stand any higher!'


3. Emmanuelle Chriqui
'Some women want bigger breasts,' says the 'Entourage' actress. 'But [I wish] I could have had a dancer's body. I sometimes wear plunging necklines because they make me feel smaller.'


4. Jessica Capshaw
Capshaw doesn't see herself as supersexy. 'I was always the girl who had that baby face,' she says. 'I was never a rail-thin person.' On Grey's Anatomy, Capshaw plays the girlfriend of a female surgeon.



5. Colbie Caillat
Caillat was nervous about this shoot. She brought a bottle of wine in case she needed liquid courage and stayed covered till the last second.


No comments:

Post a Comment